Start Communicating Effectively Now and Optimize the Effectiveness of Every Aspect of your Business…
- Connect is a powerful learning and development system that significantly enhances relationships, employee engagement and the achievement of great business result
- The connect tool kit provides the missing link in typical training and development programs – “the human factor” which enables employees at all levels to increase their effectiveness with others at work and in life
- Learn how to best communicate, where and why communication breaks down, understand the four distinct communication styles, and how to easily identify and adapt to these styles most effectively.
Designed to bring the 4 DISC Styles to life. This package includes short videos and follow-up activities that can be integrated into team meetings or virtual training to reinforce and deepen people’s understanding of the styles. These micro-lessons can help people who have just participated in a classroom training or in the Cooperperson Performance Consulting “Connect 4 – Effective Communication” online video course, to help participants apply their understanding of the four personality styles.
The DISC Energizer package includes 12 animated videos that focus on the strengths and development opportunities of each style and Do’s and Don’ts exercises to improve communication and team effectiveness up, down and across an organization.
BOOST YOUR CONVERSATION SKILLS WITH THESE ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS
Designed for employees at all levels to understand their own and other’s behaviors and how to build more effective relationships.
DISC Workplace Assessment $100
This assessment examines the behaviors leaders bring to the organization, the motivations that drive them and the ability to demonstrate the qualities of a great leader. The report and debrief provides specific details about the how, why and what is needed for superior performance.
DISC Executive Leadership $150
This assessment provides a wealth of information about your management style, what motivates you and what drains your energy. Additionally, you’ll learn how to connect better with others whose priorities and preferences are different from your own.
DISC Management Assessment $120
This assessment accurately measures an individual’s ability to sense, understand and effectively apply emotional well-being to be productive and collaborate on a high-performance team.
DISC Social-Emotional Intelligence $120
Helps learners increase self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Discover how to effectively respond when opinions vary, emotions are strong, and relationships are at stake.
• Learn how your style of handling conflict impacts others
• Learn how to catch yourself from going down a destructive conversational path
• Discover how to re-frame words and behaviors to be more effective.
DISC Courage Assessment $110
Unlocks the why behind an individual’s actions and reveals how each person is motivated at work and in life.
• Learn 12 specific driving forces
• Understand what motivates a specific individual or team to take action
DISC Understanding Motivators $100
Media & More!
DVD VERSION AVAILABLE NOW!
From a 40+ year perspective “Women NOW” answers significant questions about feminism, the Women’s movement, and the most powerful feminist group in the nation.
Today, “Women NOW” creates a forum for an extraordinary consciousness raising experience!
Produced and directed by Ellen Cooperperson in 1978, this 42 minute presentation is not only a nostalgic recreation of the early days of the feminist movement, but a must see for the next generation about why the struggle for equality must continue.
The video also includes the 25 minute film, “Yes Baby, She’s My Sir”. This animated and live dramatization explores the world of language and its impact on people’s lives.
* 10% of each sale is donated to
Women’s Educational & Coaching Center.
A 501c3 Founded by Ellen Cooperperson in 1978
By Ellen Cooperperson
Paperback – Autographed Copy!
Ellen Cooperperson was a 26-year-old single parent to a five-year-old boy. At age 14, Ellen’s son was diagnosed with “incurable cancer”. The surgeon’s words, “Prepare yourself, your son will die,” began to crumble her world as she KNEW that he would not. Fiercely determined, she found the one man who could save her son’s life, together they made medical history…